Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why - My iPhone Wallet App will not load my Debit card?

When I present my Debit card to the Wallet App it responds by saying that it only accepts American Express Credit Cards. I do not have and American Express Credit Card so I thought that I could use my debit card.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 6:31 PM

A little more information is needed for us to help. Please explain how you "presented" the debit card to the Wallet App. What steps did you take. Please give the exact message the Wallet App gives you. Note, note all cards are accepted by Wallet. The bank issuing the card has to have come to agreement with Apple to have their card included in the app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2015 6:31 PM in response to sheldonwg

A little more information is needed for us to help. Please explain how you "presented" the debit card to the Wallet App. What steps did you take. Please give the exact message the Wallet App gives you. Note, note all cards are accepted by Wallet. The bank issuing the card has to have come to agreement with Apple to have their card included in the app.

why - My iPhone Wallet App will not load my Debit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.