Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Put photos in i photo from i phone, i photo icon disappeared, photos went into image capture. How get i photo back? tried importing photos from image capture to i photo but still no i photo on desktop.

I put my photos into i photo & the i photo icon disappeared. Trying to get it back accidently put photos in image capture. Tried importing from Image Capture back into I photo but it's still gone from my desktop. How get I Photo back?

PowerMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 6:32 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2015 8:20 PM in response to joanhorii

Your post is very confused

you can not "import anything into Image Capture" - it is not a place or a manager - if is only a transport mechanism to move"capture" photos and move them to disk or to a selected manager like iPhoto or Photo

and to get help you need to provide details - like os version and software version - For Yosemite you need iPhoto 9.6.1 or Photos 1.0

And exactly how did you "put your photos into iPHoto"?

LN

Put photos in i photo from i phone, i photo icon disappeared, photos went into image capture. How get i photo back? tried importing photos from image capture to i photo but still no i photo on desktop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.