Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Made a in game purchase and didn't get my item. Both party's being iTunes and game blame the other! What can I do?

how can I get a refund? Both parties are telling me it's a issue with the other.

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 10:00 PM

10 replies

Nov 28, 2015 2:37 AM in response to King_Penguin

I Called in and spoke with customer service. The rep told me that it would be like me going to the store and buying something and realizing later that it was broke and then try to return it. He then said you'd go to the manufacturing company to get it repaired not the store right? Lol I told him no I never even got a broken item to try and return I got nothing for my purchase and second of all everywhere I do shop if I buy something that is broke they do take it back for a return. He then told me that it's in the disclosure that all sales are final. I understand that but their was no sale! I never got the produc. Sounds more like a scam than a sale to me. I've emailed developer as well as scanned and mailed my iTunes receipt to them. They just tell me it is a issue on iTunes end and not theirs and nothing they can do, I'd need to contact iTunes. i purchased it with a iTunes card I bought and loaded on to my iTunes account so I can't get any help from a bank or credit card company. Any ideas on what I should or can do next would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 28, 2015 11:24 AM in response to Don.81

I Also called in a second time and asked if I could receive proof that iTunes paid the app develope for the purchase that iTunes charged me for and was told they had no way to do that. So I asked if she could send me a email stating that the issue was between me and developer so I could attach it to a email to developer just as I did with my purchase confirmation proving my purchase but I was told they couldn't do that either. The only paper trail I can prove to developer is that iTunes charged me. When I sent the purchase confirmation that I received from iTunes they told me to contact iTunes and give them the order ID number that the recipt had provided. I've invested hours in trying to figure this out already and still at a stand still lol. I just can't see how I'm being charged for something with proof I was charged and both developer and iTunes can just tell me that their is nothing either can do and to contact the other. Seems at the day and age we are in it would be very hard for someone to be able to just take your money from a purchase and give nothing in return and be able to do it with no recourse available.

Made a in game purchase and didn't get my item. Both party's being iTunes and game blame the other! What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.