Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi! I bought 6 iphones from Saudi arabia and I don t know if all of them have Facetime! All the iphones are new in the boxes and I don t want to open them! How can I know if all of them have Facetime? Thanks

Hi! I bought 6 iphones from Saudi arabia and I don t know if all of them have Facetime! All the iphones are new in the boxes and I don t want to open them! How can I know if all of them have Facetime? Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 2:46 AM

12 replies

Nov 28, 2015 1:28 PM in response to alinamatei1992

Well, the model number on the box indicates that it is a phone designed to be sold in the Arab Emirates. However, again, if you did not purchase them from an authorized Apple reseller, then there is no telling what the actual model number on the device inside is.

If they are AE/A devices, then they will not have FaceTime.

Best of luck,

GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.