Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my time won't work?

On daylight saving day I noticed my time was off so I went to go fix it. After a few minutes I after I f it I saw that it was the same time. I asked my dad to fix it but still my phone had the wrong time. We tried turning it off and on but it doesn't help. Today I was trying to go to a different year (different story) but then when I was trying to go back to 2015 it kept going to some year like 2023 o 1967. My phone has been acting very werid including this ever since daylight saving. It doesn't show I have wifi now and when I was typing this autocorrect wasn't inserting the words. Please help before I rip out all my hair😢

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 11:43 PM

There are no replies.

Why my time won't work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.