Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Issues with Saving Pictures - PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

For the past week or 2, anytime I try to save photos on Safari it won't let me. At first it was just sporadic pictures that wouldn't let me now it's pretty much all. I do image searches on Google a lot and if I try to save a photo on there, by holding my finger down on the picture until the little Save option comes up, it does nothing and a gray bar flashes at the top of the window. I tried doing this on Chrome and i don't have that issue using Chrome. Also I don't have the issue on my iPhone just my iPad. Have talked to 2 techs about it because I have gotten a message a few times that there was a Safari bug making the photo not load correctly. They acted like it was my issue when it's not because my mother is also having the same issue on her iPad just not to the severity I am. I have done a hard reset on my iPad, and cleaned out the cache and website data, and also just tried restarting the iPad. Clearing the cache helped for like 30 seconds then it was back to doing what it was. I've heard that quite a few people are having or have had similar issues I just cannot find a fix for it. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Here is some info on my tablet incase it would help in any answers:

- iPad Mini 64gb

- iOS version 9.1

Again thanks in advance for any help that is given.

Tarra

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 10:18 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 7:58 AM in response to Tarra85

Hello Tarra85,

Thanks for your question. I have found the easiest way to capture images from the internet or any other applications on my iPad is to simply take a screenshot of it. Once the image is stored on your iPad, you apply edits such as cropping. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

Happy Holidays!

Safari Issues with Saving Pictures - PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.