Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change my country to South Korea and I can't do it now. I don't have visa, master card or amex. I want to change it because I downloaded a game there (coz the game was available on Korea only) but now I can't. There's no 'none' option :(

I want to change my country to South Korea and I can't do it now. I don't have visa, master card or amex. I want to change it because I downloaded a game there before (coz the game was available on Korea only) but now I can't change it to update that game. There's no 'none' option in payment method 😟 I'm just a kid. The game was free so I dont need to pay anything 😟 What will I do? I need your help! PLEASE! T^T

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 12:55 AM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2015 1:39 AM in response to soukorfangirl

You are being asked for payment details because you are trying to change countries, it's not appearing because you do/don't owe anything, asking for payment details is a way of checking that you are able to use a country's store (e.g. that you have a billing address in it) : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Are you currently in South Korea ? If you are then try contacting Korean Support and see if they can remove the requirement to enter payment details : http://www.apple.com/kr/support/itunes/contact/

I want to change my country to South Korea and I can't do it now. I don't have visa, master card or amex. I want to change it because I downloaded a game there (coz the game was available on Korea only) but now I can't. There's no 'none' option :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.