Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 2 was fully charged when I went to bed last night, this morning the screen's showing the empty battery, it's been plugged for an hour, it's not charging, not turning on. I've tried several times pressing the home and sleep buttons at once for

Hi,

My iPad 2 was fully charged when I went to bed last night, this morning the screen's showing the empty battery, it's been plugged for an hour, it's not charging, not turning on. I've tried several times pressing the home and sleep buttons at once for a few seconds, the battery logo disappears and then shows up again. Tried different power outlets. No Apple logo showing. NADA !! Any ideas ?

Thank you !

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 2:17 AM

1 reply

My iPad 2 was fully charged when I went to bed last night, this morning the screen's showing the empty battery, it's been plugged for an hour, it's not charging, not turning on. I've tried several times pressing the home and sleep buttons at once for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.