Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete photos which are NOT on photo stream

I downloaded photos from my camera to computer and then onto my iPhone.

I now can't delete them.

The only way is to delete them from my computer which I DONT want to do. I just want to delete them from my iPhone as they are taking up far too much space.

Help please.

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 1:40 PM

Hello Dolek,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds you want to know how to delete photos that were synced to your iPhone, but you want to make sure that those photos aren't deleted from your PC. Try taking a look at the article linked below, which outlines the process for syncing photos from a folder on your PC to your iPhone, and remove the photos from the selected folder or choose another folder that you would like to sync photos from.

Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support

So long.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 1:40 PM in response to Dolek

Hello Dolek,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds you want to know how to delete photos that were synced to your iPhone, but you want to make sure that those photos aren't deleted from your PC. Try taking a look at the article linked below, which outlines the process for syncing photos from a folder on your PC to your iPhone, and remove the photos from the selected folder or choose another folder that you would like to sync photos from.

Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support

So long.

How do I delete photos which are NOT on photo stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.