Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I set the time on my iPad, the time in the clock icon changes accordingly, but the time in the center of the heading of the homescreen is unaffected

When I set the time on my iPad, the time in the clock icon changes accordingly, but the time in the center of the heading of the homescreen is unaffectedUser uploaded file

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 2:46 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 10:58 AM in response to johannesfromNL

Hello johannesfromNL,

After reviewing your post, It sounds like the time on the iPad is incorrect. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

Get help with the date and time on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you still have issues setting your date, time, or time zone, you can turn off Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time and manually set the time and time zone. Or contact your carrier.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day.

When I set the time on my iPad, the time in the clock icon changes accordingly, but the time in the center of the heading of the homescreen is unaffected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.