Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating iCloud account remotely as iphone has been stolen

Is there a way to activate iCloud remotely if your device has been stolen, in order to utilise the find my iphone application?

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 1:32 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 9:20 AM in response to alycekatie

Hi alycekatie,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you have lost your iPhone. I would recommend you read this article, it may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1. Sign in to icloud.com/find on a Mac or PC, or use the Find My iPhone app on another iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  2. Find your device. Open Find My iPhone, and select a device to view its location on a map. If the device is nearby, you can have it play a sound to help you or someone nearby find it.
  3. Turn on Lost Mode. Using Lost Mode, you can remotely lock your device with a four-digit passcode, display a custom message with your phone number on your missing device's Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location.

Cheers

Creating iCloud account remotely as iphone has been stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.