Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac flickers when turned on

When I was playing something on my iMac last night I got thirsty so I went to go get something to drink and when I came back the screen was black. I thought the iMac just went to sleep so I tried to wake it up but it didn't work so I restarted the iMac and instead of a white screen when you turn it on the screen was full of flickering colors so I went on the Internet with a different device and looked for my problem but I couldn't find it. When I got up this morning to try turning it on again it started to flicker with a million colors like last night so I searched the internet again for the problem and I couldn't find it some I decided to ask on apple support.

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 7:19 AM

It sounds like you need to make an appointment and take your iMac in for service, I don't believe there's a quick fix for your problem. You could try to see if your iMac will start in Safe Mode Try safe mode if your Mac doesn't finish starting up - Apple Support

3 replies

iMac flickers when turned on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.