Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movies not showing on iPad Pro

Puchased a movie on Apple TV and it shows up in iTunes, my iPhone 6 and iPad 4 but not on my iPad Pro. Help please.

iPad, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 12:49 PM

Greetings whindsjr,

I understand that you are seeing movies content on your computer, iPhone, and iPad, but not on your iPad Pro. Is that correct?

Are you syncing your iPad Pro with your computer? If so, is it set up to sync movies? See this help page - Manage content on your iOS devices - iPad User Guide.

If you are using iCloud to manage your iPad Pro's content, is it signed in to the same iCloud account as the other devices? See this page - iCloud - iPad User Guide

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 12:49 PM in response to whindsjr

Greetings whindsjr,

I understand that you are seeing movies content on your computer, iPhone, and iPad, but not on your iPad Pro. Is that correct?

Are you syncing your iPad Pro with your computer? If so, is it set up to sync movies? See this help page - Manage content on your iOS devices - iPad User Guide.

If you are using iCloud to manage your iPad Pro's content, is it signed in to the same iCloud account as the other devices? See this page - iCloud - iPad User Guide

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

Movies not showing on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.