Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an Epson xp-620 printer from Apple online after installing it i went onto the Epson site to see how much ink was and found Epson had the printer for $50 cheaper than i paid. I am trying to find out if i can return my just set up printer.

I purchased (11/24/2015) an Epson xp-620 printer on the apple online site. After receiving it on 11/27/2015 i set it up on 11/28/2015 and it is working great. I went onto the Epson site to check prices on the ink and found that Epson has the printer for $50.00 cheaper than i paid thru Apple. I checked the return policy on the Apple site and this is what it said:

Standard Return Policy

There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from the U.S. Apple Online Store:

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
  • Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either through the Apple Online Store or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
  • Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.

There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:

• Opened software*
  • Electronic Software Downloads
  • Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
  • Apple Store Gift Cards
  • Apple Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
  • Apple Print Products

*You can return software, provided that it has not been installed on any computer. Software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.

I can't seem to get anyone to chat with me on Apple to find out if this means i can't return it because it's apart of the "Apple Print Products".

I also know i should have researched this further to find a better price before purchasing it. Saying that i would appreciate any help with figuring this return issue out and helping me to save some money.

Thanks!!

iMac, iOS 9.1, Epson XP-620 printer return issue

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 6:24 AM

2 replies

I purchased an Epson xp-620 printer from Apple online after installing it i went onto the Epson site to see how much ink was and found Epson had the printer for $50 cheaper than i paid. I am trying to find out if i can return my just set up printer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.