Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download my full album from iTunes

I bought 25 by Adele and I can only download Hello and not the rest of the album, though it says bought

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 10:29 AM

Does it show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your phone for downloading, and/or in the Purchased section on your computer's iTunes (click on your name / icon towards the top right of iTunes and then Purchased on the popup) ? If not then check to see if it's hidden : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2015 10:29 AM in response to Diegocorro

Does it show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your phone for downloading, and/or in the Purchased section on your computer's iTunes (click on your name / icon towards the top right of iTunes and then Purchased on the popup) ? If not then check to see if it's hidden : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Nov 28, 2015 9:17 PM in response to King_Penguin

Hi, it says purchased and when I go to purchased and click download it starts the download but then it goes back to the cloud icon like if is not downloaded

and then I go to Apple Music and there's nothing

it only happens with that album and not the rest of my purchases

and it only let download Hello, maybe cause I purchased it first

on my Mac I can download it and listening without problem

this is really weird 😟

Can't download my full album from iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.