Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro not charging

Ive had my Ipad Pro since release and its always been slow to charge but in the last few days 2-3 hours of charge only increased battery power by 10% or less. Im using the correct cable, the correct plug, but charging is poor. Anyone else suffering the same issue?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 6:43 AM

2 replies

Jan 11, 2016 1:46 PM in response to robertfromkilwinning

I've been seeing intermittent battery charging issues with my iPad Pro 128 WiFi, too, especially when using it plugged and theoretically charging. The charging icon in the upper right corner always looks ok, but at times streaming a 3 hour movie with it plugged in results in a 30% drop in the reported charge level. Sometimes rebooting will change the reported charge level either up or down by up to 10% or so. I've had it in to the Apple store 3 times, where they have tried wiping it, wiping it with a firmware refresh, and now they have ordered a replacement device and charger.

Ipad Pro not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.