Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my security questions - Impossible.

Hey guys,

So recently I've been having trouble with my password (it all leads to one an other , give it time 😝),

So first I forgot my original password which was silly because it was my password for everywhere so I reset it , and it was a password I didn't remember.

And the next time I tried to login I forgot that password and i reset it again.

And again. And again. And Againnnnnn....and again. and..well...again.

As of now I can barely think of any other passwords , lol , I can't use my past ones cause "they have been used in the past year" , whatever , it all brings me down to a situation where I need to control my security better now.

Aside me having access to my mail I want to also control my Apple ID , in its fullest.

I can't remember the answers to the questions , security questions , but there is no way for me to reset it.

• Through https://appleid.apple.com/ - I don't get the link needed to reset it.

• Through 'Support' - Not offering any service whatsoever to Israel , at all.

That...kind of ends there , as far as I know I can't do anything about it , I can't mail Apple or anyone there. I can't chat with them. I can't call them. I can't do anything.

What am I supposed to do ? :/

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 9:20 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 9:40 PM in response to Yowlumne

Only Apple can correct your ID problem at this point. You will have to call or email using the contact us at the bottom right of this page. If you want to talk and it sounds like you need too, call the country with lowest long distance rate or one of your choice. Of course if you argue you can't think of another password out of billions of combinations, they are likely to not talk with you long.

Reset my security questions - Impossible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.