Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't pair my keyboard to window 7 after re-install window

Previously, i can use my keyboard with both osx and window. After I decided to re-install window 7

and reinstall bootcamp from apple website. It cannot pair in window but still work in osx. I can add my keyboard but it is not working.

I think it is driver problem but i don't know how to fix it. I already install bootcamp.

thank for help

iMac27" late 2012 , osx el capitan , window7User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 6:38 PM

Greetings Sigmund_3rd,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to pair a wireless keyboard to the Mac in Windows. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

This has some sections on getting those drivers you may need.

If you don't see some features of your Mac in Windows - Apple Support

Take care

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 6:38 PM in response to Sigmund_3rd

Greetings Sigmund_3rd,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to pair a wireless keyboard to the Mac in Windows. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

This has some sections on getting those drivers you may need.

If you don't see some features of your Mac in Windows - Apple Support

Take care

I can't pair my keyboard to window 7 after re-install window

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.