Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete apps which appeared when I upgraded to ios9.1 on my iPhone 5c. I cannot delete on the screen or in settings as there is no option to delete these new ones. I don't want them and they use up too much storage space.

i upgraded to ios9.1 on my iPhone 5c a week ago . Since then I have had to reboot it twice to get everything to work properly .

WIth the upgrade, came 7 apps which I do not want and cannot delete! In settings - general - manage storage - available apps , this lists all my apps

but there is no option to delete the apps that appeared with the upgrade. They use up too much storage space and I do not want them!

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 9:55 AM

1 reply

How do I delete apps which appeared when I upgraded to ios9.1 on my iPhone 5c. I cannot delete on the screen or in settings as there is no option to delete these new ones. I don't want them and they use up too much storage space.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.