Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CONTACTS EXPORT!

I have recently acquired a iPad Air, and I am wanting to know if it is possible to export all contacts directly from iPad Contacts, to a .vcf, ,txt, .csv, .pdf file, and if so ..................... how?

~R.

iPad Air, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 12:24 PM

I use the app My Contacts Backup. It allows you to email yourself them in a vcf file.

My Contacts Backup by GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI

https://appsto.re/us/rrwOA.i

-AJ

2 replies

Nov 28, 2015 12:44 PM in response to AJ397

Thanks AJ397AJ397, that little application works fine, as far as it goes. I downloaded it, and went through the process, real easy, and I can see that it is a most useful application.

However, transposing the individual contacts, from .vcf format, into a suitable format for importing into Thunderbird was ................ a tad irksome!

A means of transposing the data, straight from the .vcf format, to a .txt /.csv format would be good.

I am open to suggestions!

~R.

CONTACTS EXPORT!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.