Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to download a CD onto Itunes. It appears my CD player is not working. I need to create a playlist for a choir concert. I have never had a problem downloading songs or burning a CD. Is there a quick fix?

My computer has a built in CD burner/player. I have never had an issue copying music from my computer to itunes. I am unable to download any music and unable to burn a CD from my current playlist. The computer is not recognizing the CD player. I have tried running a diagnostic and it says that it is not recognizing the CD player, but nothing else is suggested. Will I need to take my computer in for repair?

hp TouchSmart Envy 23-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 8:34 AM

1 reply

I am unable to download a CD onto Itunes. It appears my CD player is not working. I need to create a playlist for a choir concert. I have never had a problem downloading songs or burning a CD. Is there a quick fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.