Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri does not work on my apple TV

Siri does not work on my apple TV in Peru

Apple TV (3rd generation)

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 8:14 AM

SIri is only available on the new Apple TV 4th generation and then is based upon the user location...

your our signature shows 3rd generation so you will not have access to Siri without upgrading to the 4...

When you look for content with Siri or the Search app, Apple TV checks these content providers, with more coming soon:

• United States: Movies and TV shows in iTunes, HBO GO, HBO NOW, Hulu, Netflix, SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME Anytime
  • Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and United Kingdom: Movies and TV shows available on the iTunes Store and Netflix
  • Other countries and regions: Movies in iTunes
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2015 8:14 AM in response to JPCavero

SIri is only available on the new Apple TV 4th generation and then is based upon the user location...

your our signature shows 3rd generation so you will not have access to Siri without upgrading to the 4...

When you look for content with Siri or the Search app, Apple TV checks these content providers, with more coming soon:

• United States: Movies and TV shows in iTunes, HBO GO, HBO NOW, Hulu, Netflix, SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME Anytime
  • Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and United Kingdom: Movies and TV shows available on the iTunes Store and Netflix
  • Other countries and regions: Movies in iTunes

Jun 26, 2016 2:15 AM in response to JPCavero

i Bought this new apple Tv from the apple store in covent garden london, i live in Malta and im seting up my Apple tv but siri doesnt seem to be working, i changed the region to United Kingdom and language to UK as well. Siri turned on but still when i press the mic button it shows that siri is there but when i talk on the remote nothing happens.

Siri does not work on my apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.