Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue in linking Instagram to Facebook

Hello,

When I tried to link my instagram to my facebook it wont link, When I tried to signin by using facebook info it wont directly open the facebook app instead it opens in a browser with the username ends @facebook.com, I tried to put my user name & login it didnt logged in, I have deleted both the app and reinstalled no go, I have removed the instagram privacy (IOS & Facebook settings) no go. Its been so long I'm dying to fix this, I tried to contact instagram there is no support, Please help in fixing the issue.

Regards,

Naresh

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 10:41 AM

4 replies

Nov 28, 2015 8:00 PM in response to Nareshp30

I have the exact same problem.

It stopped working about 3-4 days ago.. Initially thought it was just a glitch somewhere.

Ive reinstalled, restarted, unlinked, privacy etc.. Nothing works. On my wife's phone (also a 6s), it works perfectly. Instagram linking to facebook would switch to the FB APP instead of the browser, and it would link it automatically.

Help!

Issue in linking Instagram to Facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.