Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot export photos from iPhone to Photos

I cannot get Photos to import photos from my iPhone 5s. Photos sees the phone (its listed in the index) but will not show photos and the two import buttons are greyed out.

Im using an iMac with El Cap the latest Photos software and the problem is on both my 5S phones using IOS 9.1. I have been using Photos and iPhoto before that with the phones. I also use Adobe PSE and the fault is the same.

This strongly suggests to me a Phone IOS bug can anyone help please

iPhone 4S, Other OS

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 9:28 AM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2015 8:00 AM in response to lillypad119

Des anyone else have this problem I ve been using my 5s,iMac and photos for years but this problem has only just occurred

I cannot get Photos to import photos from my iPhone 5s. Photos sees the phone (its listed in the index) but will not show photos and the two import buttons are greyed out.

Im using an iMac with El Cap the latest Photos software and the problem is on both my 5S phones using IOS 9.1. I have been using Photos and iPhoto before that with the phones. I also use Adobe PSE and the fault is the same.

This strongly suggests to me a Phone IOS bug can anyone help please

I cannot export photos from iPhone to Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.