Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s multiple issues

I have an iPhone 5s, which I it about 2 years ago and I have always treated it well. It hadn't had many problems until recently. Whenever I updated the iOS it started crashing. It got better after ios 9 patch but now it is acting up again. I cannot send any photos through messaging any more. Whenever I try, the photo disappears and it seems like I never even tried. I also woke up to my phone not recognizing phone numbers that were still in my contacts. After shutting it off twice, the numbers were recognized, but it shouldn't be doing this at all. I have app crashing problems constantly, and can hardly use my phone for more than calling anymore. My messages weren't sending for awhile, and then my messages worked again, but I had to send them 3-4 times because they kept disappearing and then my messages would be out of order. Why is this happening? Has it happened to anyone else?

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 11:09 AM

1 reply

iPhone 5s multiple issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.