Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes seems to add music on Iphone that I haven't selected

Hi all,

I have noticed lately that all the new music that I am adding to Itunes is synced to my Iphone although I have not selected these files for synchronisation. I have been using the same method of synchronisation between Itunes and my iphones for years and I never had any problem - only the music that I was ticking/selecting in Itunes was being copied to my iphone. I haven't changed anything but now there is unwanted music filling up storage space. I have double checked that I have not selected the option to fill up the phone with music if there is space available (and never have selected this option in the past). I have also checked that the new albums that appear unwanted on the phone are not part of any playlist so definitely not copied because a playlist/album/artist tick box is selected.

If that makes a difference, note that I am using PC under windows 10. My iphone operating system and itunes are both up to date.

Many thanks for any advice,

v.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1, Using PC on windows 10

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 1:48 PM

There are no replies.

Itunes seems to add music on Iphone that I haven't selected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.