Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending large number files and photos to friends ipad

Well, it's family but i wanted to distinguish because this isn't someone on our iTunes family account.

So a family member had an iPad air with photos and various documents. That machine died and she replaced it with an iPad (meaning, she does not have a laptop, she has an iPhone and an iPad Air. She had asked me to recover her photos and files from her hard drive (she did not have an iCloud account at the time) which I have done.

In summary, I have about 16GB of her data which I need to figure out how to send to her. Ideally, everything would be sent to her iCloud and Photos account.

So, what's the best way to do this? As a last resort I'll throw it all on a USB key and let her figure it out for another day, but it would be best if she had direct access to the data.....I am frankly not even sure what category this would fall under.

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 3:01 PM

1 reply

Sending large number files and photos to friends ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.