Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to pull iTunes up on your computer from a previous hard drive

Hello,

So my mother's logic board bit the dust and my iPod classic's files were corrupted in the same week. I've been trying to figure out how to sync my iTunes on her computer to my current macbook pro. Her iTunes is out of date (she last updated it in February of 2015) and I don't seem to be having any luck. Any help would be much obliged.

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 11:48 AM

3 replies

Nov 28, 2015 4:13 PM in response to Guitargodjcm800

I cannot possibly understand your question.

Guitargodjcm800 wrote:

So my mother's logic board bit the dust and my iPod classic's files were corrupted in the same week.

• I am guessing your mother's logic board resides in her computer.
  • What possible relevance does your iPod's files have to do with your mother's logic board?

Guitargodjcm800 wrote:

I've been trying to figure out how to sync my iTunes on her computer to my current macbook pro.

• "Sync"? iTunes on two different computers do not sync. I assume you mean "copy".
  • "[Your] iTunes on her computer"? Well, you would use the backup from her computer to restore to your MacBook Pro.

How to pull iTunes up on your computer from a previous hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.