Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

File sharing not working because of syncing

BBasically my dad had an iPhone like 6 years ago and he obviously used iTunes on his laptop. Now he has a Samsung but he still has an iPad. Anyways, when I went on to iTunes there was no account signed into iTunes but my dads music and stuff were still there. So I signed into my account. The reason I was on iTunes is because i wanted to put some content like face packs and skins for this app called Football Manager Mobile 2016. So when I signed in I did all the normal stuff and plugged my phone in and clicked the little phone symbol. The name of the phone wasnt the name of my phone it was the name of my dads phone and I went to the app tabs the downloa apps that were said to be on my phone were apps he downloadeded ages ago but none of mine. Anyways, I scrolled down to the file sharing area and three of my apps that were on my phone but not on my dads were there and one of them was obviously the game I wanted to add content to. So I added the appropriate files to the game and then when I tried to sync it the files didnt sync to the app but my dads old photos, apps and music were on my phone. I was able to delete the apps, I haven't tried to delete the music but also the photos won't delete. So first of all can anyone tell me why the files I added to Football Manager Mobile 2016 and how I solve it but also how I delete the photos off of my phone. Thanks in advance!

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 3:24 PM

There are no replies.

File sharing not working because of syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.