Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my phone number (for the iCloud keychain) from a number that I don't use anymore

How can I change my phone number (for the iCloud keychain) from a number that I don't use anymore?

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 2:13 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2015 4:48 AM in response to ardadeniztugrul

Welcome to the Apple Communities.

If you have a Mac that is already using keychain, try changing the number at System preferences > iCloud Keychain > Options, if you have a mobile device try changing the number at Settings > iCloud > Keychain > Advanced. Otherwise...

You can only change the number once you are successfully logged in the iCloud Keychain. Get help using iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

If you are not already logged into the iCloud Keychain and you cannot receive the verification code and you do not have another device already logged into iCloud Keychain that you can approve from, then you will need to choose the option that says forgot code. This will allow you to reset the keychain.

How can I change my phone number (for the iCloud keychain) from a number that I don't use anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.