Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All iPhones in the house are connected to our wifi but nothing will actually load on them. I've tried resetting, changing the DNS, unplugging the wifi itself; you name it. The wifi works on everything else, including my MacBook Air.

The iPhones 6 and 6plus are on the latest update.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 4:59 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 3:50 AM in response to Undyne

ive had the exact same problem, and the only way i solved it was by restoring to a backup that still had 9.0. However, my phone specifically showed that 9.1 was the reason it had network connectivity issues, and I'm not sure if it would work for you; it's worth a try. Unluckily, my phone somehow upgraded to 9.1 again, and i cant restore the backup as it requires me to turn off find my iphone, which i cant do without network on the phone. I'm also open to suggestions if anybody may have some.

All iPhones in the house are connected to our wifi but nothing will actually load on them. I've tried resetting, changing the DNS, unplugging the wifi itself; you name it. The wifi works on everything else, including my MacBook Air.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.