Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many payments do i need to give so that apple sends me the phone i want?

I would want to buy an iphone 6s and i would like to know if they send me the iphone in the first payment or until i pay it completaly

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 7:09 PM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2015 7:05 AM in response to GueroXV

Hi GueroXV,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you are interested in the iPhone Upgrade Program and would like to know how the charges work. Depending on the iPhone you choose, there will be a different monthly price associated with the device, but you will receive that device when you initially sign up for the program.

The following link has a lot more information about the program and should be able to answer your questions.

iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

Best!

How many payments do i need to give so that apple sends me the phone i want?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.