Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your payment method information doesn't match your bank's records. Try again or enter a new payment method.

Hello, I am trying to change my credit card information on my Iphone, but every time I do so, I keep getting this error message:

"Your payment method information doesn't match your bank's records. Try again or enter a new payment method."tt

What should I do about this? What can I do? Do I need to contact my bank about this?

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 12:25 AM

The name and address on your iTunes match, including format and spacing, the name and address that the card is registered to ? And you've tried removing the card's details, exiting the payment details screen, and re-entering the card's details from scratch : If your credit card company's records don't match your records in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 12:25 AM in response to RussStreak

The name and address on your iTunes match, including format and spacing, the name and address that the card is registered to ? And you've tried removing the card's details, exiting the payment details screen, and re-entering the card's details from scratch : If your credit card company's records don't match your records in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

Your payment method information doesn't match your bank's records. Try again or enter a new payment method.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.