Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

speakers dont work correctly

every time i want to listen music speakers fail

i tried to clean the pin but it didnt work.

sometimes just stop to listen, sometimes start to function with a crappy sound.. like rainy sound.

i called Apple support and they told me there is not a software error. Must be Hardware.

Anybody had the same issue?

start to fail when i upgrade to iOS9, and i have other problem too. Sometimes my screen get locked i touch every buttom but doesnt respond. I have to do a hard reset to use my phone again.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 5:57 PM

4 replies

Nov 29, 2015 8:06 AM in response to GizemliM

NO, it started to fail 1 week after i bought the phone. There was not any fall of it.

the only thing it probably be an issue factor its that when i get a shower my phone is in the bathroom. I like to play music while i shower

maybe the humidity affect the phone.

It could be rare becauase i had a samsung galaxy s5 and i played music while i showered everyday and nothing happened.

speakers dont work correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.