Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was just stolen in Amsterdam. How do i prevent the theif from deleting the contents on my phone? How can I place a tracer on my phone? How can i place a blocker on my phone? How can all of the contents be uploaded to the cloud?

My phone was just stolen in Amsterdam. I do not have a tracer on my phone. But I have purchased the icloud. So, most of my pictures go into the cloud. But, I have personal information saved in files in the notes section of my phone. I want all the contents of my phone to go to the cloud. I would also like to to lock my phone from the thief that has it. Is there any help? Thank you in advance.

iPhone 5s, Security

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 7:33 PM

2 replies

Nov 28, 2015 7:41 PM in response to jaquarns43

If you have a passcode on your phone, it's unlikely that anyone can get the information. If you have Find My iPhone enabled, you can track the phone by logging into www.icloud.com on your computer. If you had enabled iCloud back up under Settings>iCloud>Backup, your data should already be backed up.

If you didn't do any of those things, it's too late.

My phone was just stolen in Amsterdam. How do i prevent the theif from deleting the contents on my phone? How can I place a tracer on my phone? How can i place a blocker on my phone? How can all of the contents be uploaded to the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.