Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Itunes store is blank but my itunes is working

When I go to the iTunes Store from within iTunes, I just get a blank black screen that says iTunes store. Running Windows 7 and latest version of iTunes 12. Has anyone experienced this?

I've tried restarting, uninstalling as per fixes from 2012 and reinstalling but nothing has worked so far, anyone got a fix?

null-OTHER, Windows 7, iTunes

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:14 AM

If you have a very high-resolution monitor, the issue is probably iTunes 12.3.1.23 breaks iTunes store. You could try reducing display resolution or the size of the iTunes window. It's probably a little late to think about downgrading to 12.3.0, I would wait and see if the next iTunes update fixes the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 7:14 AM in response to wislonpj

If you have a very high-resolution monitor, the issue is probably iTunes 12.3.1.23 breaks iTunes store. You could try reducing display resolution or the size of the iTunes window. It's probably a little late to think about downgrading to 12.3.0, I would wait and see if the next iTunes update fixes the issue.

My Itunes store is blank but my itunes is working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.