Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent Emails end up as Junk mail

Hi

Some of my Wifes sent emails end up are ending up as Junk Mail on other peoples computers. She sends a lot of Emails for work and finds it hard to keep track on who is receiving them or not. She is using the Apple Mail on a MacBook Pro with Yosemite OSX

Any advice on how to correct this?

Cheers

Mark

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 1:22 PM

In what "junk? mailboxes on the other computers?

In the junk mailboxes provided by their mail provider (like Google junk mailbox) or in a junk mail box controlled by the recipient?

Mail provider typically screen messages to see if they are junk and then place them in the junk mailbox. The mail providers base it on their experience and feedback from users who mark messes as junk/SPAM. Alos, some providers have identified some sending address or even domains as junk/SPAM.

Without more info such as an example of a message and the sending domain (after the @ sign in address) I really can't help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2015 1:22 PM in response to Mark Harlen

In what "junk? mailboxes on the other computers?

In the junk mailboxes provided by their mail provider (like Google junk mailbox) or in a junk mail box controlled by the recipient?

Mail provider typically screen messages to see if they are junk and then place them in the junk mailbox. The mail providers base it on their experience and feedback from users who mark messes as junk/SPAM. Alos, some providers have identified some sending address or even domains as junk/SPAM.

Without more info such as an example of a message and the sending domain (after the @ sign in address) I really can't help

Sent Emails end up as Junk mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.