Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6plus had white blinking lines then now theres no display. Etisalat is asking me to pay 1,480 Aed and they will give me a new phone.

A few months back my phone started to have this white blinking lines but its working fine until one day the display wasn't appearing but i know the phone is working because when someone calls me i can hear the tone but i can't use it. I went to Etisalat for complain and they told me to pay 1,480 AED and they will give me a new phone. My warranty has ended 20 days ago. The phone didn't have any water damage but i know i dropped it a few times but with the hard case. i'm attaching a photo for your reference. Is it right for Etisalat to charge me that amount for replacement?

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 5:06 AM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 6plus had white blinking lines then now theres no display. Etisalat is asking me to pay 1,480 Aed and they will give me a new phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.