Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some how my email was requested to be removed and the link to verify that I DO NOT want it to be removed takes me to some random website, please help.

Some how my email was requested to be removed and the link to verify that I DO NOT want it to be removed takes me to some random website, please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1, My iCloud in general

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 12:55 PM

Your post is a little vague, but I'm concerned you may have received a phishing email. Please tell us all about this request but do not follow any links or give out any information at this stage.

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 1:42 AM in response to phoebe.schilt

It's a phishing email, they haven't hacked you but they are trying to get you to reveal passwords and things by sending you to a site that will ask you for them. I see you say you have already followed the link, you should be OK provided you haven't entered any information. If you have change your iCloud account password immediately at My Apple ID, read the following article for more help…

Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

and forward the email to reportphishing@apple.com and delete it from your computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.