Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have updated and restored my iPhone 6S OS9.1 with my stolen iPhone 6 data. WHEN I SYNC MY IPHONE 6S WITH iCloud on my macbook running iTunes 12.3. 1.3...it will sync with the Macbook, but says: ''this phone has never been backed up to iCloud''

I have updated and restored my iPhone 6S OS9.1 with my stolen iPhone 6 data. WHEN I SYNC MY IPHONE 6S WITH iCloud on my macbook running iTunes 12.3. 1.3...it will sync with the Macbook, but says: ''this phone has never been backed up to iCloud''...I try and do it manually...but still the same message! Please help.

Message was edited by: Kevin Bouah

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1, null

Posted on Nov 28, 2015 11:29 PM

There are no replies.

I have updated and restored my iPhone 6S OS9.1 with my stolen iPhone 6 data. WHEN I SYNC MY IPHONE 6S WITH iCloud on my macbook running iTunes 12.3. 1.3...it will sync with the Macbook, but says: ''this phone has never been backed up to iCloud''

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.