Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney Infinity 3 UK?

Does anyone know when Disney Infinity 3 is going to be released in the UK. i have been checking the website regularly especially since the US release but still no starter pack. Was planning to buy this for my children for Christmas and am now starting to get a bit nervous that it won't be out in time. Also did anyone else see that there was a Skylanders starter pack on the UK site for about a week but now that has disappeared as well. Would love some answers.

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 1:18 AM

10 replies

Dec 3, 2015 10:23 AM in response to Trystan1979

I Got this back from Disney. Not that useful!!

Hello Trystan,

Currently Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter Pack for Apple TV is only available in the United States. There is no current time line for an international release however, we would recommend keeping your eye on our Disney Infinity 3.0 website for future details! We have provided the link below.

https://infinity.disney.com/

Without a timed international release it is hard to say whether it will be available before Christmas. However, Disney Infinity 3.0 can be downloaded digitally from the App Store on your Apple TV and you can purchase virtual Play Sets and Characters that will not require a base of physical components!

If you have any more questions or concerns please let us know! We are happy to help.

Have a great day,

Kieran
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition for Apple TV Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

User uploaded file

Dec 3, 2015 10:28 AM in response to Trystan1979

Thanks Trystan1979. I'm a little stunned by their response to be honest. How idiotic not to release for Christmas. This answer is now pushing me towards buying Skylanders instead. If I buy Skylanders then I doubt I will invest in a Disney infinity 3 in the future. I feel Disney have really missed something here. Especially as one of my major reasons for buying the apple tv was so I could buy the Disney infinity without investing in a console. I feel very let down as a European customer. Disney infinity was a major announcement at the Apple event. Not a happy camper but thanks so much for posting.

Dec 10, 2015 8:25 AM in response to ihateusernames101

SO I just got this email from Disney. I still can't see it on the Apple Store uk but I will keep checking!

User uploaded file

Hey, Sacha!

You'll be happy to hear that are releasing the Apple TV 3.0 Starter Pack in the EMEA region today, December 10, 2015.

You can find them online and in-store at most Apple Stores.

Please let us know if we may assist you further,
Colin
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

Internal Reference Number:

User uploaded file

Disney Infinity 3 UK?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.