Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get deleted photos and texts from my iphone

how do i retreive deleted photos and text messages on my iphone as i have a stalker and need these for police ********** has hacked into my itunes and icloud and i am a victom of numerous blackmail and threats against my life and family .

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1, urgent photo and text retreival

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 4:48 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 5:07 AM in response to Jade1972

If you have deleted texts the only hope is that they remain in one of your last 3 back ups, if not there isn't much you can do, if so you will need to restore your phone from that back up.

With regard to photos, it depends whether you were using iCloud photo library or not. If you were using iCloud photo library and you deleted the photos in the last 30 days (or maybe a bit longer) you might look in your deleted photos album. If you weren't using iCloud photo library then the same situation relating to messages and back up as explained above applies.

how can i get deleted photos and texts from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.