Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple RSS generator select country for "New releases" not working

Hello,

I am using the official RSS feed genertor from Apples website here; https://rss.itunes.apple.com/us/

I see I can select different countries. My goal is that I get an RSS feed, which displays the latest 100 songs from the US. My settings on the generator are:

United States -> Music -> New Releases -> 100 -> All

However this feed always shows songs also from other countries. When I look at the feed URL that is being generated, it does not mention anything about the US. When I change the feed type to "Top Albums", you can clearly see that the RSS feed changes to US only.

For whatever reason, it seems that "New releases" cannot be made country specific, either by design or by bug. Is there any workaround or does someone know how to get an rss feed for "new releases" for specific countries?

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 5:53 AM

There are no replies.

Apple RSS generator select country for "New releases" not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.