Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s not charging

My iphone 6s not charging..When i plug the charging cable i can see only 1%,its not charging..i gave this phone to repair shop.They said battery is dead so you have to replace your battery..im going to replace..I used 3 weeks my phone...Why are you put like these batteries???

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:00 AM

Your phone is still under warranty, did you visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to get the phone checked?

If a 3rd party repair shop opens your phone, your warranty will be gone, and Apple will not service the phone anymore.

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 6:00 AM in response to Dumindu Deshan

Your phone is still under warranty, did you visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to get the phone checked?

If a 3rd party repair shop opens your phone, your warranty will be gone, and Apple will not service the phone anymore.

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Dec 1, 2015 6:43 AM in response to Dumindu Deshan

Yes, an Apple Authorized Service Provider can also get the phone serviced. But the warranty is only valid in the country where the phone has been purchased.

Click on the blue links to find an Apple Authorized Service Provider or select your country on this page to find out more about your warranty options. In some cases, warranty service is also handled by the carrier.

Service Answer Center - iPhone

Iphone 6s not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.