Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Model A1429 Not on Commision of Communications List in Colombia

Have an apple iPhone 5. Model A1429, International Unlocked phone. It was working for 20 days in Colombia then was blocked because it is not on the Colombian Communications Regulations Commission list. The nice people at COMCELL (carrier) believe it is just an oversight from Apple to have it added to the list. Unfortunately I have a new IPhone that is not allowed to be registered at this time.

Is there anyone here that works with Apple that can figure out a way to have that model added to their list so I can use my phone again? No problem with Ime and configuaration. the problem is just that the phone is not on their approved list of telephones for use in Colombia.

iPhone 3GS, apple refuses to unlock. they have

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:25 AM

There are no replies.

Model A1429 Not on Commision of Communications List in Colombia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.