Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud restore in new phone

So I got my old Iphone stolen a couple months ago. I just got a new Iphone and want to restore my old data through iCloud back up. Just before I lost the old one I changed my apple ID because my email changed. Old apple ID> natalia.delaxxxxx New apple ID>natydelaxxxx

As I started setting up the new phone I picked the option of restoring data using an existing apple ID, I entered the new one natydelaxxxx and password, it asks me to select which security copy I want to restore, all good till now, but after I select the copy, the next screen asks me to introduce the password for natalia.delaxxxx, (the old one) which no longer exists! I tried introducing the password of my new and current ID and it won't work. I tried going to "forgot password", but as I enter the old ID, it says that this email address doesn't exist.

I'm really confused, I guess that the last security copy was made with the old ID natalia.delaxxxxx before I changed my email, so maybe thats the issue. I go to iCloud.com and I can get in with my new apple ID and it doesn't show the old natalia.delaxxxx anywhere!

How can I get my new Iphone set up using my old security copy?

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 7:42 AM

There are no replies.

ICloud restore in new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.