Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

your apple id has been disabled

your apple id has been disabled for security reasons, i'm the original account holder.email belongs on me and i remember all passwords and security answers but i'm not able to reset my password and use my phone es previously .please help ..

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1, apple id

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:36 AM

8 replies

Nov 29, 2015 10:00 AM in response to seventy one

Yes, the phone has been restarted automatically and required apple id and password , i try to enter id and password but i can't activate it. Also i tried to activate it from icloud webpage but it says "your apple id has been disabled for security reasons" but when i try to reset my account says that my account wasn't found.What's going on ? I have all verification messages on my mail from icloud , also it has been working for one week and now i even can't approach to main screen . Please if somebody can help me do your best. I live in republic of Georgia and here we don't have apple support to solve this issue.thanks in advance

Nov 29, 2015 10:11 AM in response to papsaviki

The phone you have was purchased outside of the countries that Apple trades in. Apple does not provide a service for Georgia and as we in these forums cannot speak for Apple, no-one here can explain why. The only service you can get is by returning the phone to the country you bought it from. That would not include your ID which I suspect may have first been established other than in Georgia.

I'm sorry; I wish I could be more help.

Nov 29, 2015 10:39 AM in response to seventy one

But i've created that apple id in my country. I just need to know how to reset my account . You imagine that it happened to you in the US what you would do? Why it could be happen , i didn't try to enter the password for many times it has been restarted automatically and demands id and password. I even have the photo of my id and password which i took when i created my account in order not to forget it.

Somebody please help me .......

your apple id has been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.