Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NFL app on 3rd generation Apple TV crashes Apple TV

I have a 3rd generation Apple TV. Software is updated. I use it in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In October I subscribed to NFL Game Pass and used it through the Apple TV's NFL app with no problem at all. Smooth streaming. Then, two days ago, the streaming started to slow and - as of today - I can't stream anything with it, either live or delayed. It gets worse: this evening the app started crashing, and taking the entire Apple TV down with it, leaving me with the message "Navigation failed to load." I've unplugged and re-started it, but that makes no difference. It just keeps happening. Other apps work just fine on the Apple TV, and I'm able to watch my NFL subscription on my Mac. When I contacted the NFL support line, they said it wasn't their problem and that I should contact Apple. Hopefully you can help me. This is incredibly frustrating - I paid $199 for that subscription and now I can't use it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

NFL app on 3rd generation Apple TV crashes Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.