Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album Artwork Not Showing

Hi, running itunes 12.3.1 on Windows 10 PC.

I'm having a problem with getting all of my album artwork to display in itunes on my PC. My library is pretty big (approx 2500 albums). I've tried solutions suggested by others to delete the artwork cache but this has not solved the problem. When I browse my albums, about half of the artwork is missing. However, artwork appears correctly on my ipod.

Also, if I go into each album through Get Info, I can see the artwork. Closing Get Info and then selecting the album then does display the artwork.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

iPod classic (120 GB), Windows 10

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 9:57 AM

4 replies

Nov 29, 2015 11:16 AM in response to stevemack

Try stepping through the albums in the albums view. It used to be easier because after selecting the last album on the right iTunes would select the first on the next row, In fact it might be easier to do one column at a time. If selecting the album doesn't work then I have several scripts that export artwork & data about the library that might refresh the cache as a side effect.

tt2

Album Artwork Not Showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.