Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone won't let me change my lock screen

I want to change my lock screen but it won't let me I have an iPhone 6.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 11:38 AM

6 replies

Feb 17, 2017 3:53 AM in response to Dredz123

You could try resetting all settings in Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings. The phone will reboot on its own and then you should be back at the default home screen. All of the default settings will return and you will have to enter all of your settings again, and that includes all WiFi network passwords. It can take some time to do this, so just be forewarned. You will not lose any data when you do this.

Nov 29, 2015 4:54 PM in response to aloha_leilani

Try closing the Settings App and force restart your phone. No data is lost when you do this.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

my iPhone won't let me change my lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.